Using Binoculars on a boat can sometimes be a difficult task especially if the boat is rocking. This is why we recommend certain binoculars for the task. The main features are a Binocular with a maximum of 10x magnification so the movement while viewing is kept to a minimum as the higher you magnify this also increase the perceived movement and can cause sea sickness. A wide FOV (field of view) is also recommended so target can be acquired easily. And last but not least a certain level of water resistance is required to avoid damage to the Binoculars. Below we have selected a few pairs of Binoculars from our large range we highly recommend for Marine use. Please feel free to contact us 24/7 by email or Monday - Friday 9am -5pm if you have any question or need advice choosing.
Buy now, pay later!
Using Afterpay you can pay for your order over 8 weeks. There's no interest and nothing to pay today.
Payment will be automatically taken from your debit or credit card in four equal payments each fortnight over 8 weeks, and you will receive your order immediately.
You simply need:
- A debit card or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service simply:
- Add your items to your shopping bag, and checkout as normal. Valid for amounts up to $500 for first purchases. Once first purchase has been fully paid you will be eligible for a new afterpayment of up to $1,000.
- On the checkout page select Afterpay as your payment method.
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done.
The funds for the first payment will need to be available on the card at time of checkout, however the first payment won't be deducted for 14 days.
There's no waiting and we'll ship out your order immediately as normal.